Nuts & chocolate chips Vegan ice cream
The vegan ice cream or “nice cream” is dairy free and usually use frozen bananas for its creamy and smooth base! You can then add fruits, syrup, cocoa, seeds & nuts or vegetal milk/yoghourt to change its texture and a more specific flavor!
This recipe is vegan, dairy free, gluten free, sugar free and oil free.
|For 4 serves||10 min de prep||must be prepared the day before||+3-4h rest|
– 3 large bananas
– 4 tablespoons vegetal milk (almond/coconut/soya)
– 1 tablespoon agave syrup
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 50g walnuts
– 50g dark chocolate 75 %
• The day before, peel and cut bananas in slices, put in a dish in the freezer a whole night.
• Put all the bananas in a blender, and mix until the mixture becomes very creamy.
• Add the vegetal milk, the agave syrup and the cinnamon. Mix again until the mixture is very homogeneous.
• Crush walnuts in pieces, and grate the chocolate. Add them to the preparation and mix with a spoon.
• Put back the banana cream in a dish and put it in the freezer for at least 3/4 hours before serving.
PS: for a more yummy recipe, you can switch the agave syrup by 3 tablespoons of Bailey’s (Whiskey liquor).