Vegan chocolate-mint cream
It’s really easy to make vegan cream without eggs or dairy milk, if you use banana or avocado, which have a very smooth texture and not much taste once mixed with other ingredients! The avocado taste does not absolutely feel in these recipe!
This recipe is vegan, sugar free, oil free, dairy free and gluten free.
|For 4 people||10 min de prep||no cooking time||must be prepared the day before|
– 1 big avocado
– 2 tablespoons raw cocoa
– 2 tablespoons agave syrup
– 2 tablespoons chiseled fresh mint
– 2 tablespoons almond milk
• Remove the skin of the avocado, and cut it in dice. Crush it finely in a bowl.
• Add the raw cocoa, the agave syrup, the chiseled fresh mint and the almond milk.
• Use a mixer and mix for a long time until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous texture.
• Put down the cream in 4 glass cups, decorate with mint leaves, and let rest in the refrigerator a whole night.