This recipe comes from an error: a missed peanut butter, which was transformed into sesame dough to be spread!
Peanuts have the property to be rich in vegetable proteins and “good ones” fats (mono and unsaturated lipids), and contains vitamins, calcium, magnesium, and zinc in interesting quantity .
This sesame dough made with peanuts, becomes another alternative to the Nutella, the butter, the jams and other products to be spread on bread or fruits!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free.
|• For 250g sesam dough||• 15 min de prep||• No cooking time|
– 250 g peanuts (slightly salted or not salted at all)
– 1 tablespoon “neutral” vegetal oil (canola, sunflower, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc.)
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1-2 tablespoons honey
– 1-2 tablespoons water
– 2 tablespoons golden sesames seeds
• If you use processed peanuts which are already roasted and salted, rinse them a few seconds under the cold water to remove the surplus of oil and salt.
• Pour the peanuts into a blender. Mix during 4-5 minutes, until obtaining a powder. Have breaks of a few minutes if necessary when the blender begins to warm.
• Add the sesame oil, the vegetable oil, the honey and the water. Still mix during 1-2 minutes, the mixture is going to become sticky and to form a ball. Add sesame seeds and mix the dough with a spoon.
• Transfer the sesame dough in a glass jar (like a jam jar), press well the dough with a fork or a spoon. This sesam dough can be kept at cool or at dry.
PS: Do not use olive oil for this recipe because the taste is too much pronounced and the dough would be bitter!!