Red berries chia pouding
Chia seeds are rich in fiber and protein, and they have the characteristic of swelling and absorbing the liquid in which they are immersed. They can therefore be an excellent alternative to cereal breakfast and are very satiating.
This recipe is vegan, no sugar free, dairy free, oil free, and gluten free.
|• For 1 person||• 10 min prep||• must be prepared the day before||• No baking time|
– 1.5 tablespoon of chia seeds
– 150 cl soymilk
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 10 cherries
– 5 strawberries
• The day before, prepare chia seeds: in a bowl, mix chia seeds with soy milk and vanilla extract, stir for 5 minutes, then leave on for 15 min. Stir again and let stand overnight in the fridge.
• The next day, chia seeds have swollen and absorbed the milk during the night; if they are too compact, add a little milk.
• Prepare the fruit, wash, pit cherries and hull the strawberries, cut into pieces.
• In a jar, alternate a layer of chia seeds and fruit layer.