Peach & cinnamon pancakes
Using fresh fruit in this pancake’s recipe allows not to have to sweeten the recipe!
This recipe is dairy free, gluten free, sugar free and oil free.
|For 16 pancakes||5 min prep||15 min cooking time|
– 1 peach
– 2/3 cup soyghurt
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup spelt floor
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
• Peel the peach, wash it and slice it in thinly districts of 5 mm, reserve.
• In a big bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the cinnamon, and then add beaten eggs, soyghurt, the honey and the vanilla extract. Do not overmix the dough which has to remain supple.
• In a slightly oiled frying pan, on slow fire, put down a tablespoon of dough, and two slices of peach. Turn pancakes when small bubbles appear to the surface, the pancake must be golden and get loose easily.
• Small trick to keep your pancakes warm before serving them: preheat the oven in 200° and prepare a cooktop covered with parchment paper. Switch off the oven when you begin the cooking of pancakes, and drop off cooked pancakes on the hot cooktop as one goes along: they are going to keep their softness and their heat in the hot oven.