Orange Blossom Pancakes (gluten free)
Rice flour is a very fine flour, fairly light and with a neutral taste that perfectly replaces wheat flour. This flour has the particularity of being gluten-free, rich in fiber and protein!
The use of orange blossom brings a subtle flavor that goes well with poppy seeds.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, oil free and refined sugar free.
|• For 12 pancakes (2 people)||• 5 min prep||• 20 min cooking|
– 120 g of rice flour
– 1 egg
– 18 cl soy milk
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 tablespoon orange blossom
– 1 tablespoon honey (flowery taste)
– 2 tablespoon poppy seeds
• Sift rice flour, baking powder and poppy seeds.
• Beat together egg, soy milk, orange blossom and honey.
• Make a well in the flour mixture and add gradually the liquid mixture while beating. Do not over work the dough.
• On low heat, heat a pan with a vegetable oil, and when it is hot, drop spoonfuls of dough. You must return the pancakes when bubbles break the surface. It is not necessary to add oil between each pancakes tour. Be careful to gently loosen the pancake before returning.
PS: This recipe isn’t very sweety, so these go very well with homemade jams em>!