Melon & tomatoe cold soup
A cold soup is so perfect for summer meal, when weather is so hot, it changed of usuals salads, and brings a lot of freshness. The melon and the tomato essentially consist of water, this cold soup is thus an excellent way to feed and hydrating your body!
This recipe is vegan, sugar free, gluten free, oil free and dairy free.
|For 1L (2/3 servs)||10 min de prep||no cooking time||must be prepared 1/2h before serving|
– 1 melon
– 3 tomatoes
– 1 orange
– 1/2 lemon
– 1 tablespoon fresh chiseled basil
– 1 tablespoon fresh chiseled mint
– salt & pepper
– 30 cl ice water
• Prepare a pan of boiling water, make a cross incision on your tomatoes, and plunge them into the boiling water for 1 min.
• Cut the melon in two, hollow out it carefully, cut it in roughly dice.
• Peel, and deseed tomatoes, cut it in roughly dice.
• Get back the juice of the orange and of 1/2 lemon.
• Put all the melon and tomatoes pieces in a mixer, add the fruit juice, a pinch of salt, the pepper, the mint and the basil, and mix. Add the ice water as one goes along by continuing to mix according to the desired consistency.
• Let rest in the frige for 1 or 2 hr before serving very fresh.