A Parfait initially contains crême fraiche and egg, but this version is made with vegetable milk and chia seeds which also are very creamy. Mangoes slightly damaged could be turn into fruit coulis.
This recipe is vegan, sugar free, oil free, gluten free and dairy free
|• For 4 people||• 10 min prep||• no baking time||• must be prepared the day before|
– 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
– 1 mango
– 1/2 lemon
– 1 orange
– 2 teaspoons cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon goji berries
– 1 tablespoon of raisins
– 40 cl of coconut milk
– shredded coconut
• The day before, prepare chia seeds: in a bowl, mix chia seeds with soy milk and vanilla extract, stir for 5 minutes, then leave on for 15 min. Stir again and let stand overnight in the fridge.
• The next day, chia seeds have swollen and absorbed the milk during the night; if they are too compact, add a little milk.
• Prepare the mango : peel and cut it into pieces, add the juice of 1/2 lemon and the orange, add the cinnamon and mix everything together.
• In a jar, place the mango mixed layer, then chia seeds, and sprinkle goji berries, raisins and coconut on topping.