This recipe is vegan, without eggs or butter, and gives a very smooth and fluffy result, even several hours after cooking.
For a gluten free recipe, used only buckwheat flour (or any gluten free flour), and you can substitute brown sugar by 2 tablespoons of agave syrup for a refined sugar-free recipe.
– 100 g of buckwheat flour
– 100 g of wheat flour
– 40 g of brown sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 5-6 tablespoons of vegetable milk (almond, soya, etc.)
– 40 g of peanut butter or sesame dough
– 2 tablespoons of neutral vegetable oil (canola, sunflower)
– 1 tablespoon of applesauce
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 100 g dark chocolate 75%
– 50 g of sesame seeds
• In a bowl, sift together the buckwheat flour, wheat flour, brown sugar, sesame seeds and salt.
• In a bowl, work together peanut butter or sesame dough, vegetable milk, vegetable oil, applesauce and vanilla extract to obtain a creamy mixture.
• Roughly cut the chocolate to make large chips and add to flour mixture.
• Add the creamed mixture and mix well to obtain a homogeneous dough ball.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and place the contents of a large spoon for one cookie (use the spoon to flatten it because the dough does not spread during cooking). Cook for 15 minutes per batch.
• Cookies must be half-cooked and soft heart out of the oven. Let them cool on a rack, or eat them hot!