Double chocolate & cocoa Waffle
Waffles are so easy and quick to prepare !! This recipe is inspired by the amazing Vanilla Crunnch blog! I added cocoa and double chocolate (chips in AND chocolate sauce out) for a more yummy breakfast
This recipe is vegan, dairy free and refined sugar-free.
|• For 4 people (12 waffles)||• 5 min prep||• 20 min cooking time|
– ¾ cup flour
– ¾ cup rice flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 4 tablespoons cocoa (unsweetened)
– 1 tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
– 2 tablespoons rapadura sugar
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– ½ cup warm tap water
– ½ cup almond milk
– a pinch of fine sea salt
– 50 g dark chocolate 75%
• Mix the flours, baking powder, cocoa, flax seeds, rapadura sugar and salt in a bowl.
• Add the water, milk, oil and stir well.
• Cut the dark chocolate in big chunks and add it to the dough.
• Put the mixture into the waffle iron and cook according to the instructions of your iron.
• For the chocolate sauce : use 40 g dark chocolate and 1 tablespoon of water, cooked 30 s in the microwave. Served with almonds, nuts or hazelnuts