Double-banana Vegan Pancakes
If you have neither eggs nor milk in the fridge, or you do not eat it by choice, this recipe is perfect to realize delicious pancakes on a shoestring and start the day!
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
|• For 20 pancakes||• 5 min prep||• 20 min cooking|
– 2 bananas
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 1/4 cup of water or vegetable milk (almond, soya, etc.)
– 1 3/4 cups flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• Peel and cut 1 banana in coins. Crush it with a fork until a puree. Add the olive oil, water (or vegetable milk) and maple syrup. Mix to a smooth texture.
• In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon. Make a well in the middle and pour the banana mixture. Mix well the two mixtures but careful not to overwork the dough (if there are small lumps it’s normal).
• Peel and chop the second banana. Keep half for decoration, and add the other half to the dough.
• Heat a skillet over low heat, lubricate with a few drops of vegetable oil, and when hot, drop tablespoons of dough. You must return the pancake when bubbles appear on the surface. Serve hot with peanut butter, maple syrup and banana slices!