Homemade Granola are muesli improved; they have the double peculiarity to be at the same time excellent, because the basic recipe can be adapted according to your tastes and food preferences, and especially, much healthier, because less fat and much less sweetened than those whom we find in supermarket! And it’s only 15 min for preparing 1 kg of granola thanks to your oven!
This recipe is vegan, sugar free, dairy free and gluten free.
|For 800g of granola||5 min de prep||15 min cooking time||Must be prepared 1-2h before or the day before|
– 2 cups oat flakes
– 1/2 cup shredded coconut
– 1/2 cup walnuts
– 1/2 cup almonds
– 1/2 cup cashew
– 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/3 cup flax seeds
– 1/3 cup butternut seeds
– 3 tablespoons cocoa
– 3 tablespoons agave syrup
– 3 tablespoon coconut oil or sesame oil
– a pinch of salt
• Preheat the oven in 180 ° and prepare a cooktop with some parchment paper.
• In a big salad bowl mix oat flakes, coconut, walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and butternut seeds.
• In a small bowl, mix together the cocoa, the vegetable oil (coconut or sesame), the agave syrup and the salt.
• On the cooktop, well spread the mixture of the salad bowl all over the surface, then pour the liquid mixture of the small bowl above, well distribute.
• Put in the oven during 15 min by watching the cooking and by taking care of mixing regularly with a wooden spatula, so the granola doesn’t burn.
• At the end of cooking, put out of the oven and let cool completely 1-2h before tidying up in an hermetic box.