Cookie dough mugcake – vegan
This easy and very quick recipe to prepare using the microwave is perfect to fill a small hunger or for breakfast ;)!
Using no eggs, butter, and refined sugar-free, this recipe has the good taste of the cookie dough and a creamy texture, which give a perfectly-perfect yummy result !!
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
|• For 1 person||• 2 min prep||• 40 seconds of cooking in the microwave|
– 1 tablespoon neutral oil
– 1 or 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon of applesauce (no sugar added)
– 1 tablespoon of almond powder
– 3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of vanilla powder (optional)
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 square of dark chocolate 80% (or 10g)
• In a small bowl or mug (that can be used in the microwave), mix the oil, maple syrup and applesauce.
• Add the almond powder, flour, salt, vanilla powder and baking powder. Mix everything together.
• Break the dark chocolate in pieces and mix with the dough.
• Put the mug in the microwave and cook it for 40 seconds!
Note: you can add a vegan ice cream scoop (recipe here) above for a result even more tasty! em>