Cocoa & coconut pancakes
This recipe is dairy free, oil free and sugar refined free.
|• For 12 pancakes||• 5 min prep||• 15 min cooking time|
• 100 g flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
• 2 tablespoons grated coconut
• 20 cl of coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons of maple syrup / agave syrup
• 1 egg
– In a bowl, sift together the flour, the baking powder, cocoa and grated coconut.
– In another bowl, whisk together with a fork coconut milk, maple syrup or agave syrup (or honey) and egg.
– Make a well in the flour mixture, and gradually pour the liquid mixture while continuing to beat with a whisk or fork (don’t overwork the dough).
– Lightly grease a pan with a neutral oil (using a paper towel). On low heat, place a tablespoon of dough for a pancake, watch the cooking and gently flip the pancake when small bubbles burst on the surface (the pancakes must not stuck to the pan).
– Serve hot with homemade jam without refined sugar , fresh fruit or almonds!