Turmeric is a wonderful spice to which lends many medicinal virtues against cancer. Associated with black pepper, turmeric is much more powerful and develops all its healing capabilities.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, sugar free, and dairy free. Em>
• For 1 L (2/3 people) td>
• 10 min prep td>
• 20 min cooking time td>
Table> [/ su_table]
– 500g carrot
– 25 cl of coconut milk
– 1 large onion
– 1 tablespoon of turmeric
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (sesame, olive, canola, etc.)
– Salt & pepper
• Peel and cut the onion into small pieces. In a skillet with high sides, cook the onion with vegetable oil and turmeric for 5 min.
• Add the carrots, peeled and cut into small pieces.
• Cover everything with hot water, and when it boils, cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
• When cooked, reserve the cooking water and pour the vegetables in a blender. Add the coconut milk. Mix well. Add cooking water as and measurement to obtain a more or less liquid consistency depending on your taste. Adjust the seasoning.