Banana & oats vegan cookie
This recipe for crunchy cookies contains no butter or sugar or eggs: sugar comes from fruits, crisp is given by oats and buckwheat, and bananas serves as a binder.
You can also add in the paste other dried fruits (raisins, figs, dates, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.) for an even more delicious result!
This recipe is vegan, dairy free, refined sugar free, and oil free.
|• For 20 cookies||• 10 min prep||• 20 min cooking time per batch|
• 4 small bananas
• 200 g of oat flakes
• 80 g of shredded coconut
• 50 g buckwheat seeds
• 80 g of dark chocolate chips
• 5 apricots
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– Cut the bananas into slices and mash them with a fork in a bowl.
– Wash the apricots and cut them into small cubes. Put them with the mashed banana.
– Add the oats flakes, shredded coconut, buckwheat seeds, cinnamon powder and dark chocolate chips.
– Mix well with a wooden spoon or by hand to form until well combined in a large ball of dough (if it’s too sticky, add oats flakes, and if it’s too dry, add a little water or 1/2 banana additional).
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and with your hands form the dumplings (dough does not spread during cooking time).
– Cook for about 20 minutes per batch (make sure cookies are golden and not burned).