Apple & cinnamon bliss ball
The fresh fruit-based bliss ball are less calorific than those realized only with seeds and nuts, but in return they need a more important base(basis) of oat flakes to absorb the naturally present water in fruits, and are softer.
This recipe is vegan, dairy free, gluten free, sugar free and oil free.
|For 25 bliss ball||10 min prep||No cooking time|
– 1 apple
– 1 cup oats flakes
– 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/2 cup almond
– 1/2 cup dates (8)
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon grounded
– 1 pinch of salt
– almond powder
• Pit the dates and cut them into pieces and let them soak in hot water for 10 min.
• Peel and cut the apple in small pieces.
• In a large mixer, mix well apple pieces, oats flakes, sunflower seeds, almonds, rehydrated dates, cinnamon and salt.
• Form balls the size of a large walnut in hand, roll them into the almond powder and place on a parchment paper. To set, pop in fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.